Annyeong Everyone :)

Annyeong Everyone :)

Thursday, December 19, 2013

EXO SHOWTIME PICTURE + PREVIEW ~

Assalamualaikum and Annyeong.. :D..

Ohoii everyone... I'm not here to talk about my problems.. but to talk about how excited I am watching Exo Showtime from the first episode till now~ .. eheey~  I can't stop smiling like idiot everytime I watch it.. and I don't even get bored when I watch it over and over again :)


Here some picture from Ep 1 :')




I can't stop laughing looking at Suho.. but Ewww-ingg~ looking at Baekkie.. He just like asaffahasd!



Ab Style Tao winking and the Unicorn Lay ~ <3



Baekhyun said Kai got the darkest skin among them xD .. and seeing KaiSoo scared with the dog barking look so cute..! Kai startle.. Kyungsoo big eyes.. and Tao ignore face xD

 

ChenChen pouting ~ Uhhuuu.. this camel ! .. Kris smiling like idiots! Cold Namja ever..
  

Baekhyun moments were so cute!!!!!! .. darn~ His innocent face is the best.. and BaekSoo !



and thie where the official pose that they do for their show ! <3



 Now move on to Ep 2 !~~


 

Seeing this TAORIS moment ! Awh.. I thought Kris would never let Tao hold his arms .. but he did it!! .. and this Thehun and Kris .. shaking that rice xD ..ahahaha


Baekhyun munching munching the food like a chewing gum xD



Kai moments with his kids~ .. Awhh.. Daddy and the kids .. Jjanggu , Janggah, Monggu :D



TaoRis, BaekYeol and Sehun together..  eating and keep eating.. Kai and Suho taking care of the three kids..




 The most part that I love.. D.O with his cute big Owl eyes !!!! xD <3


at the left side.. Tao in his experiment cooling down the soup -.- ..and at the right side Baekkie try to feed Kris with the Daebokkie ..



awhh.. that Lay praising Luhan.. and Luhan smiling wide ! eheee..~ I love this 4 Exo-M members that cycling and spending time together :D



 Their moments that they spent when they are tired with their own schedules ~ <3



Let's get on to Ep 3..  Where they trick Chanyeol .... They make a hidden camera for Chanyeol's birthday :)




This two maknae who stuck with Chanyeol .. Chanyeol confess that he had a crush on Kai .. xD .. cuteee.. but then~ this two maknae escape from Chanyeol and leave him alone.. Awhh ..but I can't stop laughing as Kai keep on making nonsense facts and they both only spent 7 100 won for Chanyeol's birthday gift -.-


 


 






The moment where all of them spending time together searching for Chanyeol's birthday present :D


http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/be7e3183gw1ebh5q94kamg20c807yx6s.gif


and there with got Duizhang  -.- he choose something cool like his image..

 




Chanyeol need to guess who buy every present for him .. ohoo~ 11 people to guess..~ poor him :)




Chanyeol and Kai moment ! <3 awh.. Chanyeol really bought a present for Kai.. and his heartwarming message make Kai smiles :) .. 

 

and Chanyeol transform !!! ehee.. ~~ the cute wolf Park Chanyeol :)


End with ep 3... leggo to ep 4 ! the most epic touching and heptic ever~!

ep 4 just aired yesterday.. I don't get any full eng sub that really can subs this ep.. but I have watch without subs.. and it is totally Jjang! 

\Here where they all gather together as 12 .. changing gifts with each others ..  I love this ep because... 



    
 

 
 
There are a lot of KAISOO MOMENTTTT ! .. Ohooo~ <3 How cute both of them .. eyy~ 

and also.. the new couple that I ship the most now.. 

https://31.media.tumblr.com/7dabdde4950d254d020a2f6a8e1ee9c8/tumblr_mxowq6fE2M1r3xllho1_500.gif


https://24.media.tumblr.com/fc4b6ba7b62cd9e4af2f65a877af5c3b/tumblr_my2026YkBr1r3xsebo1_250.gif  https://31.media.tumblr.com/9f8c31ec0e22c47e45abe02b61e2d0cd/tumblr_my2026YkBr1r3xsebo2_250.gif 

CHENBAEK COUPLE ~ Gosh.. this two really make me fangirling. ! How cute both of them .. I started to ship them since ep 1 ..Eyhee~ Sorry Chanyeol and Xiumin.. I love them both now :P


   
   



They having fun while answering the question and arm wrestling ! ~ Xiumin the most strongest~ .. indeed the oldest of the group ! <3

   

   

 

 They crying make me crying too :(.. touching part.. they are watching Miracle in Cell no.7 <3 but Lay keep on sleeping and snoring from the start of the movie.. aiguu.. this chinese guy ..

but the funny picture is here..




Sehun with no emotion ~ xD .. this Mr.Yehet ! really make me laugh ! 



 Okay.. end of the EXO SHOWTIME :D .. ehee.~ I know it is the boring story ever here.. but what to do.. I love to post about them .. and I'm not tired at all <3 

 

We Are One.. We Are EXO ! <3



with love : baby wolf 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ppyong :3

Ppyong :3